Artesands Garment Care Instructions
This swimsuit is made from a high elastane content fabrication. Please refer to the care instructions below to increase the swimsuits lifespan.
- Rinse immediately after use in cold water. This helps to wash off any chlorine, chemicals, saltwater, sunscreen, or sand before these elements can damage your swimsuit fabrication.
- Hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent after each and every wear even if you don’t go swimming.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water, be careful not to wring out, rub or scrub our beautiful fabrication.
- Drip dry immediately after hand washing in the shade and out of direct sunlight, do not forget about your wet curvy swimsuit
- The best drying technique is to lay your swimsuit flat to dry in the shade away from direct sunlight.
- Don’t not wring out, rub or scrub your swimsuit to prevent excessive stretching
- Do not soak your swimsuit for long periods of time or overnight
- Do not machine wash your swimsuit
- Do not use bleach on swimwear
- Don’t use harsh chemicals on your swimwear
- Do not iron your swimsuit
- Do not dry clean your swimsuit
- Do not tumble dry your swimsuit
- Avoid contact with sunscreens, sun tan lotions, fake tans, body oils and moisturizers
- Avoid Spas, hot tubs, Jacuzzi’s, saunas and any other highly chlorinated pool / water environments
- Avoid all harsh chemicals
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces like pebbles, rocks and suggest always using a towel when sitting on sand, stone, or tiles
- Avoid contact with jewelry, as jewelry can snag swimwear fabrication
- Some colors on your swimsuit may fade in sunlight or chlorinated water over time, colors may bleed or transfer when wet
Always read and follow our care instructions provided on the care label inside your brand-new curve fit or plus size swimwear garment. The most important thing you can do for prolonging the life of your beautiful new swimwear is to launder and care for it correctly.
Buying a swimsuit can be a difficult decision and our Artesands team want you to get the most out of your beautiful new curve fit or plus size swimsuit and have it last for many seasons to come. By following our step by step on how to care for your garment and our list of things to avoid, will have you looking your best in your Artesands swimsuit season after season.
As it is every woman’s right to enjoy to summer.