Curvy Arte Kahlo Swimwear
Our fit curved around you. Our one size crinkle fabrication ‘curve fit’ mould to your curves. It is a flexible body hugging fit tubular knit which means it is side seam free! Here at Artesands we truly believe that every body is a bikini body, enhance where desired and support where required. Our Kahlo shapes are made in one size to fit from an Australian 12+ - 22+.
Embrace your curves in our latest Arte series. Made from a tubular knit ‘Kahlo’. This one size crinkle fabrication one piece will flatter you no matter your size. This style is all about comfort. It is made out of our one size crinkle tubular knit fabrication that is incredibly soft and feels amazing on the skin. This collection offers both our Kahlo One Piece and Kahlo Bikini Set.
The Kahlo One Piece celebrates your body exactly the way it is, moulding to your curves and enhancing your shape with it’s sleek, long line design. Our Kahlo One Piece is a one size fits most style, fitting cup sizes A-G depending on your personal coverage preference. This one piece has a stylish scoop back with a high leg silhouette that utilises thick straps to keep you feeling supported.
Our one size crinkle fabrication Kahlo Bikini Set LOVES your curves. Made from a tubular knit, this bikini set is a sporty crop matched back with a mid rise high leg swim pant. The Kahlo Bikini Set has a sleek design, featuring thick supportive straps, a thick underbust elastic, and a scoop back top that is paired with a high leg, mid rise swim pant. This set is made from our one size crinkle tubular knit fabrication that moulds to your body and enhances your beautiful curves. This style fits an A-G cup bust depending on your personal coverage preferences and is one size fits most. Embrace your curves in our latest Arte series.
Arte Care Instructions
We can’t stress enough the importance of washing and the laundry care of your brand-new curve fit or plus size swimsuit.
Whether you are a daily swimsuit wearer, a just a ‘once in a whiler’ or a ‘only when on vacation’ swimsuit wearer, all swimsuits are affected over time from pool chemicals, prolonged sun exposure, salt water, sand, high temperatures, body oils, moisturisers, fake tans and sunscreens. If your swimsuit is not cared for correctly these elements will ruin your beautiful new swimsuit.
Always read and follow our care instructions provided on the care label inside your brand-new curve fit or plus size swimwear garment. The most important thing you can do for prolonging the life of your swimwear is to launder it correctly.
Following our recommendations below and you can look forward to enjoying your new swimsuit purchase for some time to come.
Artesands Arte collection is designed and handmade in Australia. To keep your curve fit one size swimsuit in the best condition, follow our below care instructions:
- Rinse immediately after use in cold water. This helps to wash off any chlorine, chemicals, saltwater, sunscreen, or sand before these elements can damage your swimsuit fabrication.
- Hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent after each and every wear even if you don’t go swimming.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water, be careful not to wring out, rub or scrub our beautiful fabrication.
- Drip dry immediately after hand washing in the shade and out of direct sunlight, do not forget about your wet curvy swimsuit
- The best drying technique is to lay your swimsuit flat to dry in the shade away from direct sunlight.
- Don’t not wring out, rub or scrub your swimsuit to prevent excessive stretching
- Do not soak your swimsuit for long periods of time or overnight
- Do not machine wash your swimsuit
- Do not use bleach on swimwear
- Don’t use harsh chemicals on your swimwear
- Do not iron your swimsuit
- Do not dry clean your swimsuit
- Do not tumble dry your swimsuit
- Avoid contact with sunscreens, sun tan lotions, fake tans, body oils and moisturizers
- Avoid Spas, hot tubs, Jacuzzi’s, saunas and any other highly chlorinated pool / water environments
- Avoid all harsh chemicals
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces like pebbles, rocks and suggest always using a towel when sitting on sand, stone, or tiles
- Avoid contact with jewelry, as jewelry can snag swimwear fabrication
- Some colors on your swimsuit may fade in sunlight or chlorinated water over time, colors may bleed or transfer when wet